Thursday 16 July 2009

Magazine Moment (3): C&LH (Romania)

Do take a look at the new blog for the Romanian journal, C&LH (Contemporary and Literary Horizon/Contemporan Orizont Literar).

I am very grateful to editor-in-chief, Daniel Dragomirescu, for deciding to publish a few of my poems. I am indebted to Alina-Olimpia Miron for translating these poems for the June edition. You can read the Romanian titles here:
  • 'A Stone Romance' / 'O idilă pietroasă'
  • 'Boat House Cat' / 'Pisica din hangar'
  • 'Manifesto for the Red Kite' / 'Manifest pentru Zmeul Roşu'
  • 'Preseli Blue' / 'Albastru de Preseli'
  • 'Show me the Colour of Pain' / 'Arată-mi culorea durerii'
You can read about 'The Romanian Connection' on Peggy Landsman's Red Room pages.

1 comment:

Crafty Green Poet said...

I'll make a point of reading these, Roumanian is such a lovely language....