Thursday 13 December 2012

Media Matters: 'The Holy Place' in Writing Magazine


Launch of The Holy Place, Dylan Thomas Birthplace, Swansea

I opened the current (January 2013!) edition of Writing Magazine today to find that my submission for the Members' News section had been accepted for publication. It consists of half a column on my poetry chapbook, shared with John Dotson (above left), and published by Peter Thabit Jones (above centre), editor of The Seventh Quarry, in conjunction with Stanley H. Barkan of Cross-Cultural Communications, New York.

The piece is on p.16 in the Members' News section.

If you would like to buy a copy of the chapbook, perhaps as a stocking filler or gift for a poetry lover, the cost is £3.50 including UK p&p. More details can be found on my website here, and you can contact me either via the red 'contact' button on the site or via the Comments section just under this post.


The Holy Place chapbook
5 Cwmdonkin Drive

No comments: