Wednesday 6 August 2014

Scott Polar Research Institute (Cambridge) and The Poetry School online eBook



Some of the poems we wrote earlier this year during the collaborative project between the Scott Polar Research Institute, University of Cambridge, and The Poetry School, are now online. They can be found on The Poetry School Campus site in an eBook entitled Sharpened into Absence, produced by Julia Bird of The Poetry School.

Thank you, Julia, for your hard work in preparing the publication.

Thank you to all who made this unique course not only possible but enjoyable, riveting, challenging and more besides.

I read my two poems, 'Chattermarks' and 'Pepys Island', yesterday evening at our local Poetry Cafe ...


Postscript
Julia adds a word about viewing the eBook online ...

'To view the book full screen, click the four arrow icon at the right of the grey toolbar at the bottom, and then you can make the print bigger or smaller by moving the slider between the ‘-‘ and ‘+’ magnifying glass icons.'

1 comment:

Clarissa Aykroyd said...

I've had a browse through this booklet and really enjoyed it so far, including your poems! I am fascinated by the Polar regions and I was thinking of doing this course, but the timing wasn't good for me for the workshops, especially as I don't live in Cambridge. Glad it went so well, though!